new Friday quotes and sayings collections text and images here
1. Black Friday: Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.
2. My version of Black Friday is deleting all the people in my phone who sent me a ‘mass Thanksgiving text.’
– Blake Griffin
3. Make sure the clothes you buy on Black Friday take into account how fat you got on Thanksgiving.
Good Friday is one of the holiest days for Muslim and Christian community and they all wait for this day to arrive. Good Friday Quotes and sayings will give you a reason to wait for Friday to arrive because it is one of the best and blessed days of the week. So you should celebrate this special day by sending good wishes and quotes to your friends and family and letting them know that the time of gathering blessings have arrived so they should make use of this day in a better way. Through these quotes, you can inspire and educate your kids about the sacrifices that were made by and let them explore the meaning and importance of this day.
4. Let’s spend Thanksgiving spilling food on our clothes, and Black Friday buying new ones.
5. Black Friday sale. My house. You and I. All clothes will be 100% off.
6. What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common? They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed.
7. Sorry shoppers on Black Friday will block and tackle better than your football team on Thanksgiving.
8. Here’s hoping Black Friday doesn’t turn into Black and Blue Sunday.
Black Friday, a name given to the shopping day after Thanksgiving, is celebrated in the US so the Black Friday Quotes and sayings are written to set the shopping mood for the year. These quotes let you ignore the violence and traffic accidents and are used to help you gear for this year’s shopping craze.
9. Happy Thanksgiving to someone I’d have no problem stomping to death on Black Friday.
10. Black Friday is a scam. You should be mad they overcharge you 364 days a year.
Good Friday Quotes